The official new blog of Chin Ga Mei ;) I'll blog about what I ate, what i cooked, what i shopped, what I did and simply just any random thoughts of mine. Stay tune ♥
RSS

Packing

Packing is a real nightmare !!!

And I wonder why do I have sooooooooooooooooooo many stuff to bring.

30kg of baggae allowance is seriously not enough lor.

Hello! When I went back from KL to Miri my luggage can reach 22kg or so one lor.

30 kg?????? HOW CAN ???????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps I'm too kiasu dy. I'm like stocking for winter =.=

One year supply of contact lens ( different colours some more XD)
One year supply of contact lens solution. ( different brands some more XD)
One year supply of diabetes pills !!! ( sad case .... )
One year supply of blood glucose test strips ( another sad case .... )
Freaking heavy winter wear
And more !!!!

Sigh, wish me good luck. I seriously don't know how to compress my stuff till 30kg. I hate you KLM.

No comments:

Post a Comment