The official new blog of Chin Ga Mei ;) I'll blog about what I ate, what i cooked, what i shopped, what I did and simply just any random thoughts of mine. Stay tune ♥
RSS

This is not goodbye

It's already 2 o'clock in the morning.
I'm leaving in few hours time.
And I haven started packing at all.

I still can't believe I'm leaving in just few hours time already.
Time really flies.
Especially the happy ones.

Emo. The feeling just hit.
Feeling heavy to leave at the moment.
Feeling scare that things might change and people who love me a lot might be gone when I come back next time.
And I will be regretting for not able to spend all those precious moments with them.

To my family, I love you all.
Chin Ga Mei won't be the Chin Ga Mei now without you all.
You guys make my wishes come true, tolerate my temper and willing to do everything for me without asking or expecting something in return.

To my friends, I appreciate you all.
I don't usually give a lot effort in maintaining friendships.
But now that I'm leaving, I only realized that I have so many wonderful friends around.
I'm feeling so lucky that for someone like me who didn't give out much effort, but receiving so much blessings in return.

To all the others who I met and appeared in my life here, I thank you all.
Thanks for all the blessings and wishes.
Some of you I don't even know your name. But I can really feel your sincerity while saying 一路顺风to me.
For those who I'd met, I'd really learnt a lot from you guys, especially the kids in Sunflower.
They really touched my heart with their optimism.
And also the way they open their heart to strangers like me who only met them for the first time.

I love my home.
Such a wonderful place with wonderful people around.

Bye Miri. I'll be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment