The official new blog of Chin Ga Mei ;) I'll blog about what I ate, what i cooked, what i shopped, what I did and simply just any random thoughts of mine. Stay tune ♥
RSS

Baccalaureate Technologie Hoteliere

I'd just done with my Baccalaureate Technologie Hoteliere a.k.a Diploma in Hospitality Management about a week ago =) Time flies... Seriously! Can you believe that when we first learnt to pronounce the word Baccalaureate Technologie Hoteliere was like ONE FREAKING YEAR AGO when we had our first French Class which we learnt how to introduce ourselves? " Je suis etudiante en Baccalaureate Technologie Hoteliere"  LOL sounds damn pro X)

Anyway, I really had two really awesome years in Taylor's with bunch of awesome friends! =) In group 2 we have a lot of weirdos actually but as time passes, I found that actually they're not that bad as I thought =) we have

Adib Azrani - Kawasaki's die hard fans. Whenever I saw him, he would never fail to say FUCK YOU GA MEI =.= he's actually a really nice guy who's willing to help you when you really need help :) a very considerate son too. He's not continuing anymore. I'm sure gonna miss him =(

Chin Ga Mei - yours trully =) a.k.a jury 6, professeur de francais, optimus prime, megamei, gamay grape, kia su mei, etc.  =_= I don't understand how did I manage to get so many nicknames

Hariz Imran -  omg hariz. I can't believe the only thing in my mind about you is your saggy belly fat =_= omg very gross! haha and your lame jokes and motivation talk! 

Izhaan Awang Omar Ali - sea lion a.k.a my driver =) he is probably the one that sweat the most among my friends lol. Thanks for tolerating my charcoal face when you're late for fetching me anyway =)

Katherine Bong - Bong Bong Kitty Kat =) the pro-est looking one in our group. Group leader for Ashton Management =) Did you know that I enjoyed very much when I saw you diu-ing ( as in scolding ) someone?=)

Billy Lee Jia Jun - Probably the most good looking guy in our group lol. I still remember when Chef Shaari asked him to pass the THYME and he showed him his WATCH! WAHAHAHA BILLY! I'm going to miss you too =(.

Lisa Rekha Anak Perempuan Muniandy - SAGO !!! Your name is damn long ! Haha we had many good times together in college as well as industrial training. My best kitchen partner! You gonna miss me in Option B ! Who's gonna help you to julliene carrot and turn potatoes? You tell me!!! I bet you gonna miss me a lot =)

Magdalene Koong Xuan Ling- Magu, Mag is Lag XD forever lagging in getting what we said =_= thanks for fetching me around using ur Vios and now SLK ( sorry I seriously cannot remember your car plate number =.=) and thanks for saving my life for bringing me to clinic when I had fking serious food poisoning! most importantly, thanks for bringing me to nice food la XD WHEN ARE WE GOING TO EAT SANBANTO???!!

Olivia Soong Jing Yee- Oli! or OLAN. lol I don't know why they call  her olan actually. Another blur queen in our group @.@

Ryan Tan Jin Kuan- TEN JIN KUEN ! Needless to say. The LAMEST one ever =.= But I really enjoyed a lot when we were going to eat here and there in your 8288 =) And of course your lame joke! 3D LAME? WTF =.=

Justin Teh Zen Meng- MIGNON =) not sure whether you are still continuing or not but I'm going to miss you for sure Justin =)

Bill Wong Yin Nang-  Our class rep for two years! All the best to you in Australia for your business degree =)

And not to forget all lovely lecturers in Taylor's, there are too much to thank so I'm just going to talk about the Top 3s of my favourite lecturers =)

Mr. Alex Stephen - The best F&B lecturer ever! Thanks a lot for teaching us for one year. Seriously, my serving skills really improved a lot. Thanks for having a lot of patience on teaching us.When all the other lecturer thinks that Group 2 sucks, you are the one who feel proud of us *touched* and also thanks for guiding us in our event which turned out to be extremely successful =) WE LOVE YOU MR ALEX  XD too bad I'm not seeing him anymore in Option A...=(

Ms. Suzanne - The most hyperactive lecturer ever! I never felt sleepy in her class! Her way of conducting the class is so interesting that whatever she taught us stays in our mind even after we left the classroom. What is detour?- The person is doing his job but just that he SUCKS at it =) I never thought that Law class could be that interesting =) I guess I won't forget the ingedients of Law of Contract, Negligence and also Vicarious Liability in my life thanks to Ms Suzanne! I really hope she's going to teach us management subjects again in Option A again.

And  lastly...

Mr. Yeoh - YANG LAO SHI !!! XD Our favourite French lecturer! More like a friend than a lecturer for me =) I will never forget when u said " CHIN GA MEI YOU CAN GIVE UP NOW" in MPH! ISHHH !!! However, thanks for making our French class damn interesting =) We enjoyed it a lot! American accent: you know.. it's like, seriously? Indian accent: Lundi, Mardi, Mecredi *aaaaahhh~~~* HAHAHA and also the newest Korean accent: CHANGER~! ( and Han Jun added Manger~Voyager~ XD) and thanks a lot for having faith in us for taking DELF A1. I guess we would never take it if you were not the one who asked us to. I guess your first batch of Term 5 DELF guinea pigs didn't disappoint you huh? =) Hope to see you again in Degree! =)

This freaking long post kinda summarized my awesome diploma with all these awesome people around me =) although there were ups and downs, backstabbing, arguments, etc, overall I really enjoyed my Diploma in Taylor's a lot =)

I gonna start my degree on Monday, see you guys soon! Tata =)



3 comments:

天使 said...

EMO :<
没有我。。。

But i enjoy this post very much.. haha...
especially the 3D lame joke...
the ‘sucks' part...
and the accents part...

hahaha......
BTW, u took 10 days++ to write a blog...
this blog is going to die vry soon...

ga mei said...

haha... ben lai i wanted to write you ah...eileen ong them de... but hor this post is already long enuf liao. haha you know it in your heart can dy.and my blog is still surviving! :) we're having french class tml..i guess i will really miss children of the corn really much =( *emo too*

EiL3eN said...

i guess i will be missing french class with DH30 g1 & 2! =)

Post a Comment