The official new blog of Chin Ga Mei ;) I'll blog about what I ate, what i cooked, what i shopped, what I did and simply just any random thoughts of mine. Stay tune ♥
RSS

Quick update on my BTH Finals

Finals mood had been turned on since last Wednesday
Had my Hotel Tech and Sciences paper and Hospitality and tourism environment paper on thursday
I kinda screwed both papers up
Reason: depend too much on tips, last minute study, didn't sleep = brain dead

Friday was Hotel Management paper
I screwed up the cost accounting and financial math section
Reason : I tot material cost is variable cost...thus the rest of the section that involved using costing information all wrong T.T, and then I was blind until I skipped one question and just realized that after I walked up from the exam hall

Saturday was Restaurant Practical
Overall this is the WORST subject that I'd been perform so far
Reason : Panic kills
I totally screwed up my upselling skill
For the first time i'd been working with ppl other than group 2 in mis-en-place
i spotted damn many irresponsible people who is so kia-su and self-centred
who made us did a hell a lot of extra work 
I miss group 2 =(
For those who'd been assigned to crockery section
you know what i mean

anyway,
A BIG THANKS TO Billy, Beh and others who helped me a lot in mis-en-place
A big thanks to Mr. Gopi too !!! For covering our asses off :)
And also to Lisa who'd been waiting for me to finish my practical for hours and also giving me support when i was fking panic

Lastly, my bao bei =)
Thanks for coming all the way just to pass me the chocolate box from Shangri-La for my turn down service
Thanks for lending me your shoulder when I was freaking down
Thanks for staying up till morning just to wake me up to study
Thanks for taking care of me when I was really sick
Love you lots =)

Although it seemed like all the bad things happened to me during my finals
somehow I feel that I'm freaking lucky to have all these good people around me
Screw my results
I dont wanna be kiasu anymore
The thing that matters is what I'd learnt and gained from my diploma
not the Honours printed on the certificate
c'est vrai? =)

Sois positif =)
Jia you chen jia mei!!!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I blog-surf and came across your blog. I feel bad that you actually have to go thru the trouble of worrying those bloody in sufficient BB plates which in the end ended up more than enough. And also the pantry. =/ bt nyways u did a great job kay! good luck in the rest. =)

yinying.

天使 said...

GAMEI jia you jia you...!!!

wo men yi qi jia you

Post a Comment